Green Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<:Green Stone Referral Program:>

Go down

<:Green Stone Referral Program:> Empty <:Green Stone Referral Program:>

Post  Adolphuss Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 am

We have set up a new referral program for our pack. Any official pack member will be rewarded a Bone Point each time they refer an applicant to the pack, and that applicant is successfully promoted to official status, that member will receive a Bone Point.

It looks like this:

<:Green Stone Referral Program:> Th_bone

Any applicant that is referred to the pack by an official member, may post the username(s) of the person/people you referred. If you have referred 0-5 people you will receive a bronze trophy.
If you have referred 5-10 people you will receive a silver trophy.
If you refer 10-15 people you will get a gold trophy.
If you refer 15-20 people you will receive 1 avatar drawing from one of the alpha family.
If you refer over 20 people you will receive a wolf trophy! All these awards (trophies)
You can put them in your signature.

Rules

1) DO NOT randomly PM people to join Undine GreenStone,I know probably 95% of the community HATES it.

2) DO NOT post "Hi! Join my pack!" in new users' introduction topics unless they say they are looking for a pack.

3) You may PM your friends who you feel close with, if they aren't involved in too many packs.

4) Remember to stick with Green Stone's standards. If you see a user start posting spam all over the boards, making pointless topics, then,you know to stay away from that person.

5) Any community member with a poor history on the forums will not be accepted. I will pardon those who received old warnings and their behavior has improved greatly over time; basically as long as they have truly learned from their mistakes. Users who have been banned or suspended, or have been on my personal foe list, will not make it in with a referral.

6) Those who refer their siblings and real life family members will not earn a Bone point after a successful promotion. Real life friends and pc pals are fine, provided they are active.
Adolphuss
Adolphuss
Admin

https://greenstone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down