Green Stone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Rules!

Go down

Main Rules! Empty Main Rules!

Post  Adolphuss Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello and welcome to The Green Stone Pack, my name is Adolphuss and I’m the Alpha Female of The Green Stone Pack! Here at The Green Stone Pack, our aim is to have a friendly atmosphere, active role play and wolves, and a fantastic pack. We will accept anyone into the pack who can fill out the joining form and follow the pack rules. We’d love you to join us on our wonderful adventure and if you think this is the sort of pack you’d like to be part of, feel free to fill out the joining form!

-Pack Rules-

No one really likes rules, but without them, everything would crumble and collapse, please follow the rules, as there are punishments for those who choose not to and we’d hate for anyone to be exiled from the pack! If you feel that you might not be able to follow the rules, I do not think that this is the pack for you.

“.”Respect all members of the pack, whatever rank they may be.

“.”Please do not use Chat Speak. This site is English so we should all be able to speak the language if we are here, though if you speak a different language just may post in your lanaguage.

“.”Do not SPAM

“.” Please Remain Active (Come onto the website at least twice every week unless you have notified one of the Alpha’s or Council member that you are excused for absence)

“.” There is to be NO role playing WHATSOEVER on here which aren't roleplay related, save that for the other sections of the website.

“.” No cursing

“.” Do not fight other pack members, for their rank or anything elsw

“.” HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!! =D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Our ‘5 Strike Warning System’:

1 Strike: Warning 1

2 Strikes: Warning 2

3 Strikes: Warning 3 – Banned

4 Strikes: Limited access to certain sections of the website.

I don’t want to give anyone any warnings, but if I have to, I’m afraid that I will.
Adolphuss
Adolphuss
Admin

https://greenstone.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum